1. Drama - The students will perform a play or story in the class.
2. Mime and Movement - The students will learn how to express themselves using only body language without any sound.
3. Public Speaking - The students will stand in front of a group of audience to speak on any topic. To practise the childs talking skills and also to build up the child's confidence to speak in public.
4. Rhyme/Poetry Recitation - The students will speak or chant a verse individually or in groups.
5. Reading Aloud - The student will read a poem or narrative text in front of a group.
6. Choral Recitation - The students will recite a rhyme or song.
7. Role-Play - The students will act out a character in a story/play.
Free downloads of your children pictures are avaliable here. http://www.facebook.com/events/375099999231400/375103835897683/?notif_t=event_mall_comment#!/events/447813328573187/